Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, July 1, 2013

Diving


What would YOU do for a penny?  A nickel?  A dollar? $100?  $1,000?

This morning I was leaving a parking lot and about to merge onto a busy street.  I was talking to the Penny Angels saying, “Geez.  Several stops and no coins yet today?  What’s up?  Are you sleeping in today?”  I looked out my window and immediately spotted a very run over penny!  Hmmm… to retrieve that penny I would need to set the emergency brake, unfasten my seatbelt, watch for cars behind me as well as entering the lot from the street, and then pray that the emergency brake would hold on the slope and the truck would not roll into the busy street.  Decision: Not worth the risk for ONE penny!  But then I spotted the nearby nickel … I went diving!

We each place a value on our actions and on our time.  What is important to YOU?

Coin Count:   2 Coins            1 (P), 1 (N), = $.06

No comments: