Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, April 6, 2015

Good Friday Findings

Doc stopped at the grocery store for one or two things and came home with a handful of coins! 

Doc noticed a few coins someone had left in the coin counting kiosk. He scooped them up and brought them home as our Easter Coin Hunt.  He had found:


31 Pennies
2 Nickels
8 Regular Dimes
3 Old Silver Dimes (dated 1946, 1957, 1964)
1 Mercury Head Dime (dated 1945 – Doc’s birth year)
1 Quarter
1 Canadian 10¢

A Total of 47 coins.  And some pretty special ones!


Better than chocolate for Easter – less calories!

1 comment:

Chaz said...

Those are some old coins. I remember my mom counting pennies just to feed us. I hope some elderly lady didn't have to cash in her coin savings to serve Easter dinner to her family.