Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day #1,390 - Prepping


Cleaning Maribel worked 9-1.  I thought things were looking pretty good!  Upon leaving she asked, “So HOW early should I come tomorrow to do the REST of the Cleaning?”  Guess there is more to clean.  She could have a full-time job here.

Doc graded papers, then left for school around Noon.

Neighbor Craig came over for a few minutes to chat.

At 3 pm. I was working on nametags for the next event.  I heard what sounded like rain, yet I could tell here were clear skies overhead.  I peeked through a crack in the cardboard on my office window and saw water ‘raining’ onto the patio.  Eeks!  I dashed outside to find a burst water hose.  Thankfully it was a hose and not a sprinkler or supply line.

At 5 p.m. it was time to get out of the house.  Went to a bulk supply store to get some of the items for the Open House.  Found a penny in the parking lot, then a penny inside the store. (Coins #1&2)



Total:  2 Pennies

1 comment:

JR said...

Secret machine delivers 2 quarters. Just a day late. Cycle week two.