Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day #1,061 - Pulled

A few stops before getting to the jobsite: the bank to deposit monthly construction funds, the tile store for the bathroom flooring tile, the paint store to select the stain for the Aussie doors, a 7-11 store for a banana (really for the two pennies).

At the jobsite the painters were painting the kitchen and dining rooms.

Tile crew was grouting part of the shower and beginning to lay the bathroom flooring.

Tile Tony and I assembled some shelving in the Dungeon underneath the house and he carried the leftover tiles down there. I couldn’t even lift the heavy boxes, so I was very appreciative of his help. I am sore just from lifting the concrete blocks.

At 3 p.m. I left the jobsite to head for Lowe’s to get the specialty paints mixed. Anxious to paint the fireplace wall. Next it was down the freeway to look at wood flooring for the upstairs library.

This evening I have been trying to finalize the orders for the cabinet pulls. They have gone up in price since I first began researching them last year. Rats. So far I think I have 144 of them ordered. That should be most of them. Each room has a different theme and thus needs different Pulls - that drives Doc nuts!

Also tonight some interfacing with the solar installers, stone veneer sealer, roofer, cabinet installer and more.

Each day there are so many things to do, decide, design. I feel pulled in a dozen directions. I want to do it all - and do it NOW! It is definitely exciting!

Doc was at school until 10 p.m. again. When I arrived home, there was a “love note” on the dining table: “One penny compliments of Sparky and Doc from the floor at Starbucks”.

Total: 3 Pennies

1 comment:

JR said...

It's not just different pulls.