Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day #1,075 - Found

The Penny Angels usually find coins, but it’s fun when they help find other things as well.

On Saturday when everyone was here for the party, my little 4-yr-old niece lost her bracelet; a special one given to her by her Grandma. For the past few days I have been looking all over the house and Penny Palace for it. I was running late to the jobsite this morning, but just had to look in the street because the streetsweeper would come this morning. Doc came out of the house and wondered why I was dillydallying instead of leaving. I explained. He had Dundee on the leash and instead of heading to the truck as I expected, he walked a few steps across the grass in the opposite direction and proclaimed, “Is this what you are seeking?” Bracelet Found! Thank You Angels!

***************

At the jobsite, the concrete guys were laying drainage lines. They also moved the Porta Potty out of the way of the expected incoming rubbish bin.

The garage door rep came out to take final measurements.

The tile backerboard and ThinSet were delivered this morning. I had the opportunity to speak with the truck driver (and give him a Penny Card). So many people are hurting in various aspects of their lives. Shared a few minutes of Penny Joy with him.

Fidencio laid half the backerboards today.

I left the jobsite at 3 p.m. to order the flooring tile. Then I stopped at Lowe’s for some supplies and a penny.

***************

When I arrived home, there was a call to say the offers we presented yesterday on the two properties each have counteroffers. Decision time.

***************

Doc arrived home around 10 p.m. He mentioned finding two pennies at school at the vending machines. So far I haven’t spoken much to him in order to allow him Recovery Time.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: