Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day #1,066 - Trimmed

There were a few errands to run this morning. Doc enjoys going out for breakfast, so I generally need to do that if I want his cooperation with any of my desires. As we were driving to the office supply store, Doc said, “Where do you think we will find today’s coin(s)?” My reply: “Who knows? In a few moments we will be passing an auto parts store and Pippy needs new spark plug wires, so can we make a quick stop there?” Doc pulled into the parking lot. I stepped out of the van, walked a few feet and found my penny. Then I spotted another, and another. (Coins #1-3).

We next visited an office supply store for some printer cartridges and supplies. Doc found a penny as soon as he got out of the van. (Coin #4).

Today the weather was cold, dark and rainy which made the jobsite not a desirable place to be. Doc and I would both rather have been taking a cozy Sunday afternoon nap versus being wet and muddy at the Penny Palace. We had a goal to get trim around the two garage ladders. It took us a few hours, but we got the pieces in place.

By 5 p.m. it was really dark and Doc was overworked and famished. We stopped at a 7-11 store to fuel the van, feed Doc, and collect a dime and a penny. (Coins #5&6)

Total: 6 Coins P (5), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.15

No comments: