Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day #1,119 - More


Today more boulders were moved around, more dirt added, more flooring laid, more tile cut, more grout sealed and more stuff cleaned!

Friend Mandy paid a visit to the Penny Palace and glided up and down the staircase.



On the way home from the jobsite I stopped at a grocery store. One penny just before I walked into the store, another penny as I was paying for my items, then a dime as I was walking to the exit. (Coins #1-3)

Doc found a dime at Target where he went for batteries, one penny and lunch at Jacks, plus four pennies when he stopped for his afternoon coffee. (Coins #4-9)




Total: 9 Coins P (7), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.27

1 comment:

JR said...

The Penny Palace ROCKS!