Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, July 6, 2009

Day #199 - Minimum Daily Requirment (MDR)

Hi Penny Pals-

While driving home from work tonight I had today’s Penny Tale already written in my head:

One Electronic Coin (see glossary) at the UHaul rental. One penny found at McDonalds; not at the drive through window, but in the parking stall closest to the entry door. The Minimum Daily Requirement (MDR) had been met.

Three sentences; short and sweet.

***************

Then I arrived home to find another one of Doc’s Love Letters on the dining table.

I went to the bank, Weight Watchers, then the grocery store to use the restroom. Found a penny under the meat display case and then another penny under the coin return.

Went home to “recover from working this weekend”. (In other words he napped). Went back to that Starbucks where we found all those embedded coins in the planter. This time I found a dime and two quarters in the drive area. Only silver coins.

***************

Pro: 1 Coin (1¢) Rookie: 5 Coins (62¢) He has learned well.

***************

Tomorrow will be Day 200 of Consecutive Penny Finding and the final day of our 25 Days of Promise. I’m wondering where to go or what to do next?

2 comments:

JJ said...

You ask what's next? Life will show you if you patiently wait with a TRUSTING HEART and OPEN MIND.

DL said...

"Wondering where to go or what to do next?" How about- ask the Penny Angels! Have they let you down yet? ... From the looks of it today - I think you were at over 100 coins found in ONE DAY on DAY 200 (at that was by Noon)... how amazing!!! You inspire me! Keep sharing.