Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, September 19, 2011

Day #1,004 - Great Feedback

The persons who participated in the “Give 1,000 Pennies ($10) Challenge” sure have some Great Feedback. Here is one example:

From W.G.: Remember the crossing guard who would only take the $10 if she could pay it forward? I talked with her this morning and found out that she gave away 1 night's rental for her cabin ..... I think she had the ‘Pay It Forward’ mentality and wanted to do that for the couple.

I know there are more ripples from this!

YOU can STILL Do This! Who cares if we are beyond Day 1,000? Give $10 to a random person anyhow. You can still say “I’m Celebrating that PennyFinders made Day #1000.”

I DARE YOU!

***************

Today was the first day of the Fall Term, so Doc went to school.

I went to the jobsite, then to a Home Design Center, then to the Iron Shop to ‘visit’ the spiral staircase displays.

On the way home I realized I needed a coin for today. Made one stop where there was a gas station, 7-11 store, and Jack’s. Claimed a nickel, two pennies and quarter. (Coins #1-4)

I was stopped at the traffic signal nearest to our house. Looked out the window thinking, “Doc is the Median Find expert, I rarely find coins that way. No use looking here since he looks thre almost every day.” Wrong! There was a penny. I took Pippy out of gear and dove for the coin. Doc would be proud. (Coin #5)

***************

Penny Palace Progress

ALL of the drywall has now been hung! That drywall hanging crew was incredible! Tomorrow the inspector will check the nailing of it all, then Cesar and team will begin installing the metal corner beading.

Total: 5 Coins P (3), N (1), D (0), Q (1) = $0.33

1 comment:

JR said...

I took Pippy out of gear ...
and applied the brake, I hope.

Why didn't you verbalize DIME while you were at it?

My compliments to the drywallers.