Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day #986 - Pumpkins and Progress


A few months ago Doc said we really should grow some pumpkins in our back yard. Don’t know why he said that when neither of us like pumpkins. Our backyard has been very neglected for a few months now. Today when I looked out my window, there was a pumpkin vine growing! We have never planted pumpkins in our yard, so the seeds must have been blown in or dropped by birds. Pumpkins from Heaven?

Penny Palace:

Another day of Positive Progress on the Penny Palace. The framing crew was working at full force. Electrical team was running wiring behind the beam over Doc’s coffee bar and other minor adjustments. The stucco guy was adding more flashing. Daryl was there to do his managing.

Penny Finding:

Doc collected one penny at Jack’s with his lunch. (Coin #1). On the way home this evening we stopped for groceries. I said, “C’mon Penny Angels, I’m tired. Please deliver today’s coin quickly”. As I uttered those words, there was a dirt penny in the planter in front of me. (Coin #2). On the way home while stopped at a red light, Doc spotted a Median Find penny. (Coin #3). We stopped for petrol and while Doc pumped the fuel, I searched for coins. One dime, two pennies (Coins #4-6).

Total: 6 Coins P (5), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.15

No comments: