Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, September 26, 2011

Day #1,011 - Brown Coat


Now that Autumn is here, it’s time to get out the coats. (Well, maybe in other parts of the country). Today the Penny Palace put on a new coat - the Brown Coat (next layer) of stucco. That ought to keep it a little warmer. Next week it will get a more formal color coat.

The drywallers were continuing their work on the inside.

Calls were made regarding: painting, HVAC, door delivery, flooring, stone veneer delivery. We visited the paint store for some sample colors. I need to now paint some test boards.

Doc stopped at Jack’s for lunch. He got a burger, I got a penny. (Coin #1).

Here’s a nice note: When I spoke with our HVAC guy today he said, “I like stopping at the Penny Palace. It has good karma and it makes me feel good, so I often just stop in there.”

This afternoon Doc went to school while I had my monthly physical therapy treatment. The therapist said, “It would help you to stay off the computer. Could you just write Penny Tales once a week instead of daily?” I don’t think so.

Total: 1 Penny

No comments: