Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 1,005 - Cornered

This morning I found a nickel at school by the vending machines and Doc found a dime as we were leaving campus. (Coins #1&2)

Cesar and crew nailed on much of the drywall corner beading and taped off much of the woodwork for protection.

Doc stopped at the grocery store on his way home tonight and found two pennies on the floor. (Coins #3&4)

Numerous things throughout the day did not go very well. Attitude Adjustment definitely needed tonight. Good night.

Total: 4 Coins P (2), N (1), D (1), Q (0) = $0.17

1 comment:

JR said...

I hear the drywall inspection went well. And I found a quarter for a extened-team-HFTC.