Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day #351 - Reflections

This evening Doc and I pulled out all the little baggies with the coins we have collected since December of last year. Of course last year at this time, I had no idea it was the beginning of such a journey. I didn’t begin logging coins until late March when so many people kept asking how many coins we had found. Tonight we finally logged in the Finds for December through March.

I wonder what normal people do on a Saturday night?

***************

This morning Doc wanted to go out for breakfast. As we walked from the car to the cafĂ© entrance, both of us felt ‘nudged’ to walk left toward the donut shop. We passed some newspaper racks and a bench, looking carefully. Saw nothing. Turned around to walk back.

I saw a penny - it was a REFLECTION in the window of the donut shop. The reflected image looked so real! I stopped and tried to show Doc. He could not see it from his angle. It took me a few moments to discern where the “real” penny was. It was right beside us and we did not realize it!



Thoughts: How much exists in dimensions beyond what our basic senses can evaluate?



As I was picking up that first penny, I spotted two more pennies under the bench where Doc and I had each just looked. Mushroom coins. I could swear they just “appeared”!

Stopped at Circle K merely to look for coins. Found a dime in the parking lot.

At Traders Joe’s my shopping list for Doc included various groceries + a coin. He came back to the car saying “I got everything off the list - here’s a penny”. We have such fun with this.

Today’s Total: 5 coins P (4), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.14

P.S. I just realized the name of the CD I was listening to around 3 AM this morning while I was working on the PennyFinders logo: Reflection by Delarue. More "coincidences".

No comments: