Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, December 28, 2009

Day #374 - Expectations Met


This morning Mandy and I finally got some time together. We headed out the front door of her house and went for a walk. I had promised myself I would not talk any penny business with her. However, when Mandy chose to walk a dirt trail versus through a retail area, I thought “Rats! We are not likely to find any coins on that route”. Within a few moments, Mandy spotted a penny in the dirt. She said, “I KNEW we would find a penny this morning”. She was expecting to find a coin.

My attitude was changed. Maybe we can find coins out here. We walked for another 30 minutes then crossed a busy street in order to head home. I found a very run over penny in the cross walk. God’s 2¢ worth during our walk and talk today.

Doc and Sparky of course went to Starbucks today. Doc is becoming quite the expert on Sit-N-Find coins. He found one penny while driving through the University of LaVerne Parking lot, then 2 pennies and one nickel while driving through the high school lot.

Today’s Total: 6 coins P (5), N (1), D (0), Q (0) = $0.10

Thought: What do you Expect to happen each day?

No comments: