Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day #907 - Subpoenaed

There was much activity out on the jobsite today. Lumber was delivered, Grader Craig dropped by to check on things, trusses were positioned and readied, etc. We met with Danny and Daryl to define some of the details for the exterior and interior trusses. Sure looking forward to having you see those.


Penny Finds:

On the way to the jobsite Doc and I noticed there were no cars at the Carl’s Jr. drive through, so Doc tossed me out at the exit, let me walk past the window, then picked me and my found penny up at the other side. (Coin #1).

After visiting the job site, Doc and I explored a new restaurant. I hopped out of the van and looked for pennies on the way to the door. I did notice a large splattered area of bird “evidence”. Doc was a few feet behind me and found a penny. (Coin #2)

Thought: I saw the “stuff” and Doc saw the Penny. Same picture; different focus.

A few feet further, I spotted MY penny. (Coin #3)

Isn’t it wonderful that we get to learn something new EVERY day? This afternoon I received my first subpoena. My initial thoughts when I opened the letter were not altogether real happy ones. The polite version would be “Criminals sure cost a lot in time and money”.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: