Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day #909 - Night Find

Doc left for school early today. The term is officially over and his grades have been submitted. Now he is working on a 200 page report for the Accreditation Review Board.

On the way to the jobsite I stopped at several places. No coins were found. At the last stop as I returned to the truck, I did a SingSong. “Hey Penny Angels won’t you come out to play, come out to play, come out to play. Hey Penny Angels …” and there was a penny within a few seconds right near the door of my truck! (Coin #1)

Much activity at the jobsite. The second story walls were being lifted into place. (See video)

On the way home, I stopped to fuel Pippy. She was really dirty, so we went through the car spa. I was sitting there watching the machines move back and forth emitting the water and soap. I was thinking what a frustrating experience it would be to look out the window and spot a penny. It would be too dangerous to get out of the truck Inside that mechanical tunnel. Sure enough, I spotted a coin. I watched the big, mechanical robot run past the coin several times. I did some quick mental calculations of the machine’s travel time to the end of the path. Then I dove for the penny! (Coin #2)

Doc arrived home from work at 8:30 pm. Five minutes later he was ready to go for dinner. When we arrived at the Mexican restaurant, Doc went inside, I walked past the drive up window. Everyone knows “You can’t find pennies in the dark”. So I found a dime! (Coin #3)

Total: 3 Coins P (2), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.12

No comments: