Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day #1,034 - Rolling

This morning we met with the realtor to sign some more documents for the sale of the Claremont lot. Then Doc was off to school and I went off to the jobsite.

The only guys working today were the finish framers. They were installing door jambs and casings. They were “on a roll” and making good time.

I did some sanding of the exposed posts, put in some expanding foam, and worked on a few design aspects.

I left the jobsite at 3 p.m. in order to stop at the lumber yard to make a payment, then to the glass shop to order the glass for the transom windows, then the hardware store for a washer to finish up that weekend sink repair job.

***************

I made a quick stop to get Doc’s watch band repaired. It needs fixing about every other month. There was no charge for the repair job and I found today’s penny in the parking lot. (Coin #1)

Doc arrived home this evening around 7 p.m. He had stopped at WalMart where he bought all sorts of stuff. He also collected three pennies, a nickel and a dime! (Coins #2-6).

***************

For months Doc has been saying he wanted a wagon to haul things around. I finally got tired of hearing his jabber, so I bought one for him. It needed some assembly, thus it has sat in the garage for the past month. Since I need to do some hauling at the Penny Palace tomorrow, and Doc will be at work, tonight was the night for putting it together. I told Doc “dinner comes after your wagon is rolling”. So we had a wonderful hour playing around together on the filthy garage floor. Dinner was a shared can of beef stew. Ahhhh…. Such romantic and elegant times together. LOL

Total: 6 Coins P (4), N (1), D (1), Q (0) = $0.19

No comments: