Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, October 31, 2011

Day #1,046 - NO or YES

My first stop was the tile store to have the designer look over my ideas. I thought they were fairly reasonable and would be cheap. NO. Stopped at 7-11 for a banana. NO bananas. Next I went to Home Depot to pick up the ceiling fans I ordered on line last Friday night. Wrong store. NO fans there. NO left turn out of the parking lot. NO painter or some of the other trades on site. Those who were there, left by noon. NO one needed babysitting, so I headed home to work on the October finances for the Project and some other tasks.

Those were the negative NOs.

But NOs can be positive as well: NO rain, NO injuries, NO car accident, NO water bursts, NO family crises …

So I guess that makes for a good day!

YES! I found a quarter, nickel and a penny at the 7-11 store. (Coins #1-3) I remember saying to the Angels, “Hope Doc gets his silver dime today”.

YES! At the office supply store where I stopped to make photo copies, the cashier asked about my unique necklace (Penny Pendant). Gave her a Penny Card along with the story. And the customer in line behind me got an earful as well. I had just found a penny where he was standing and told him about it. (Coin #4) Shared JOY.

YES! Doc spent the day grading exams and finished the majority of them.

YES! Doc went to the grocery store and found his dime and a penny. (Coins #5&6)

Total: 6 Coins P (3), N (1), D (1), Q (1) = $0.43

No comments: