Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day #625 - Potential

The number 25 is my favorite number and has been reoccurring throughout this Penny Finding adventure. Today is 25 x 25 = 625. Good day for a wedding. A dear friend of ours was married this afternoon and we spent the day fully enjoying the festivities. I really didn’t even want to bother with Penny Finding

This morning Doc and Sparky went for coffee. They found one penny. Then a little later they went to Johnny’s for breakfast and found a nickel there.

The wedding festivities began at noon. It was an Indian ceremony with many detailed rituals. The exquisite assortment of sarees was candy for the eyes.

There was a break between the wedding ceremony and the evening dinner reception, so Doc and I went Penny Finding. Stopped at a shopping center and walked through the grocery store. No coins there. I walked out and began looking in the parking lot. It was very hot out today and I did not want to walk there. I told Doc, “This does not look like good Penny Potential in this area”. As I uttered those words, a penny appeared in the parking stall next to me.

Lesson: We may not think there is Potential in an area, but the Penny Angels see things differently.

Total: 3 Coins P (2), N (1), D (0), Q (0) = $0.07

No comments: