Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day #1,245 - Cold One


Ceiling Fan Modification
So tired and sore tonight, my fingers aren’t hitting the correct computer keys.  Did a bunch of chores, some packing, and five loads of laundry this morning before going to the Penny Palace.  Stopped at a 99¢ store for a few containers to begin organizing the walk-in pantry.  Collected a dime and two pennies immediately upon entering the store.  (Coins #1-3)

George, Anna and Jose were on site for three hours today.  They put sealer on the stair treads, painted the garage moldings and a bunch of small tasks.  We moved box after box of Doc’s teaching notes into Garage Attic #1.  Then a dozen solar car boxes of stuff into the Elve’s Quarters.  I wonder why we are keeping all those things, but do not have the heart to throw awards and rayce memorabilia into the garbage.
Sealer on the Stair Treads

Doc got a quarter at Starbucks on his way to school.  At 8:30 p.m. he retrieved three pennies while getting our McDonalds dinner on his way home.  (Coins #4-7).

Today I came home from work so hot and tired. I just wanted a cold one.  The goal was to have emails, chores and Penny Tales completed by midnight so I could relax and enjoy a cool moment!  It looks like I will make that goal.  So if you’ll excuse me - I’m off now to enjoy that berry fruit-juice popsicle.



Total:    7  Coins        P (5), N (0), D (1), Q (1) = $0.40

No comments: