Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day #1,370 - Procrastination Pile

Chair Cleaning

Doc left early for school this morning, so by 8 a.m. he was gone and I was able to get to work.  I washed, prepped, and loaded chairs to take to the upholsterer.  The drapery place had wanted two weeks to do the job.  I can’t go that long without kitchen chairs.  I found a local upholsterer who said he could have them done in two days (and for a lower cost).




Chairs Loaded
On the way home I stopped at a grocery store to get a salad (to look for coins).  Two pennies there.

The afternoon was spent conquering one of the many Procrastination Piles around here.  It contained things I kept avoiding: insurance declarations, tree removals, rental issues, etc.  Also spent time with Penny Tales, emails and lots of other things.

Doc was at school until 8 p.m.  He stopped at a grocery store on his way home where he collected one penny.  He had already found three pennies when he stopped for his morning coffee.

At 9 p.m. we had a nice dinner in the Grand Room (Hawaiian take away meal Doc purchased on the way home) and then proceeded with our Evening Shift work.  I assembled and addressed another  50-60 Open House invitations.  Need to finish those SOON!



Total:  6 Pennies

No comments: