Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day #1,373 - Pandora's Box


3 Amigos
A friend from Texas was in town and wanted to see the Penny Palace.  At 7:30 Bob arrived for a house tour.  Then it was off to breakfast.  I think I made a big mistake in putting the three big guys together over biscuits and gravy. Conversation went all over the place.  Topics included: motorcycle riding, construction, motivating students, solar bikes, efficient vehicle components, the Abu Dhabi project, recruiting more females in the technology field, and then settled on tentative plans for an Electrathon race next year.  Pandora’s Box was opened!





Exciting Possibilities Ahead

I found one penny at the restaurant.

We took Guest Dan to the Pomona house for more packing work.  Since he is tall, he could take down our ceiling-hung coffee mug collection without using a ladder!  Saved me a bunch of time.

At noon we locked up the Pomona house and headed back to the Penny Palace.  Dan spent an hour coaching Doc and I on the Open House video we are creating.  That was a blessing.

Doc took Dan to the airport while I dealt with the plants and some of the boxes we had brought home.  Doc was exhausted from all the excitement of solar car talk.  He NEEDED to watch football in order to recover.



Total:  1 Penny

No comments: