Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, September 25, 2009

Day #280 - Making Way

Doc planned for his usual stop at Starbucks this morning. So I went with him in order to Penny Find. We stopped at the bank and within seconds of hopping out of the van, I spotted a penny - underneath a guy sitting on the bench near the door. I hoped he might be gone when I emerged from the bank - he wasn't. So I warned him I was going to reach under him and then Told the Story. JOY Shared. (Coin #1).



Doc said, "Great, but one penny is not enough! Let's see some silver today". (I pointed to his hair). At Starbucks I found a dirt penny in the planter while doing steps-ups on the curb. Then a nickel at the window. (There's the silver he meant). (Coins #2&3).



**************


I went to work and Doc went home. At lunchtime he ventured forth to Taco Bell - and collected some silver. Two dimes and a penny there (Coins #4-6)



***************


At work I was heading to the vending machines when I encountered a co-worker. He said, "No coins there, I just looked". I looked anyway and didn't see any - until I was headed back into the building and there was a nickel under the Pepsi machine! (Coin #7) Mushroom Coin.



As I was leaving work, co-worker said, "Happy Penny Hunting" I told him I would continue looking for the coins he missed (like the one earlier today). He grumbled on his way out. Half an hour later as I was leaving, I found another nickel under that same vending machine from earlier today. I left a message for co-worker in order to further irritate him! (Coin #8)



***************


After work Doc went to Sprouts groceries and found another penny. (Coin #9)



Lesson: Pennies are all around us - just like other blessings. We just need to learn how to "attract" or "manifest" them. Baby steps. What things are you trying to attract in your life? Are you creating the right "magnet" or environment for them? Making Way for Them?



Today’s Total: 9 coins P (4), N (3), D (2), Q (0) = 39¢



Interesting ... the same coin distribution as yesterday!



No comments: