Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, October 26, 2009

Day #311 - High Points

This morning we had our 4th (of 6) phone meetings with the Business Coach. More brainstorming on book ideas for Penny Tales.

As Doc slipped into his shoes to leave for work he found a quarter in one of them. Angel pranks? Or merely the hole in his pants pocket? I caught him this morning once again using duct tape to mend another worn pocket. I hate when he does that. The tape gets gooey in the washing machine. L This does not qualify as a real find.

As I was approaching my office, I noticed a colleague outside enjoying his morning coffee. I started to playfully say, “Are you out here searching for pennies?” when I saw the penny between us. I retrieved the penny and told him about Penny Tales. (Coin #1)

After my first class I was pondering this morning’s session with Pat and asking the Angels about what to do. There was a penny in my path at that moment. (Coin #2) I replied, “Cute. But I need more specifics than just a penny.” I proceeded walking for another minute and found another penny (Coin #3).

This evening after work we met with a contractor we had interviewed in January. We told him our budget and asked how we could adjust our new set of plans to meet that budget. We will see what he comes up with.

Today’s Total: 3 coins P (3) = $0.03

Today was an average school/work day. It was the before work meeting with the Business Coach regarding Penny Finders and the after work meeting with the Contractor which were the high points.

What were YOUR HIGH POINTS today? Be grateful for those (and dismiss the Low Points)

***************

Example Findings from Others this past week

From HL:

Friday - "Penny Angels, please give me a break today since I'm with Bridezilla (my sister)." Within seconds I found a pile of pennies in the parking lot. 11 for now! :). (sent from iphone on location). And off to our first dress fitting.

Saturday I took the State Engineer in Training Exam. Found a penny at the liquor store afterward. I was hoping for one at the Fairplex for a good sign about the EIT.

Sunday, I slept in and went for brunch then a friend and I checked out a bamboo forest. Hiking in a skirt and flip flops is a silly idea. We trekked for an hour or two before returning to the car and the apartment. Found a penny in the parking lot. That makes three consecutive days!

No comments: