Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, April 19, 2010

Day #486 - Meeting Arranged

This morning I was thinking about the week ahead and the various projects to be juggled. I was expecting that we would need to meet with the Landscape architect when he called and I was wondering how that would squeeze in between all the other appointments. The Penny Angels made it happen sooner than expected.

***************

As we were driving to school and approaching the freeway, I looked out of my car window to see a penny! I was surprised. Hopped out while the signal was red. (Coin #1)

We stopped at the printing shop to get copies made of our electrical blueprints. While those were being run, Doc HAD to go for coffee. That Starbucks did not have a drive through, so I walked the outdoor tables. There was a huge water fountain with lots of pennies in it - plus one nearby penny which must have escaped the drowning. (Coin #2)

***************

We returned to the printing center. There was a colorful landscape plan on the counter. I was admiring it and wishing our Landscape Architect would call. It has been 3+ weeks since our first meeting with him and I am anxious to see his concepts. I heard a familiar voice nearby. It was our Landscape Designer! He was on his phone and had not noticed me, so I snuck up and hugged him. (Imagine a Santa Claus looking guy and personality). It was fun. Turns out the landscape plan I was admiring was MY plan! He was calling us to find out when we could meet with him! Is NOW soon enough? We went outside and had a tailgate meeting. J

***************

Two pennies in the drive through lane of Bravo Burger on the way home. (Coins #3&4)

Thought: It’s great to have angels arranging your meetings.

Total: 4 Pennies

No comments: