Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day #488 - SingSong

I expected to be in meetings and appointments from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. today. As I was walking from the parking lot to my office I uttered a SingSong: “Hey Penny Angels won’t you come out to play, come out to play, come out to play? Hey Penny Angels won’t you come out to play and find us a coin today?” There was a penny in my path before I entered the engineering building. (Coin #1)

11 pm. That was going to be my story for today and I was now going to work on some chores and then review the landscape plans. Doc just informed me that he also has coins ….

Doc found one dime at Starbucks with Sparky this morning. (Coin #2) Then two pennies, one dime and dinner at McDonalds on his way home from work. (Coins #3-5).

Total: 5 Coins P (3), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.23

No comments: