Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day #503 - Just Pennies

A penny in a classroom where I was arranging some chairs with one of my students.

Doc found his two cents worth in the breezeway after his class today as he was walking back to his office (Coins #2&3).

Doc was extremely hungry, so he stopped at a gas station on the way home in order to get a hot dog. There was a penny in the convenience store. While he was getting his dinner I walked outside through the gas pump area saying a Singsong, “Hey Penny Angels won’t you come out to play?” and there was a penny in my path.

Doc offered to drive the van next door to the high school parking lot where he could eat his hot dog while I walked the lot. He finished eating, I didn’t find any coins. I hopped in the van and said, “OK. Let’s go home now. No don’t move yet! There’s a penny!” I had just walked there!

Total: 6 Pennies

No comments: