Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day #410 - Silence

This morning we were supposed to meet with the architect. She called to say she was taking a sick day - first time in 17 years. So that gave me an extra hour to deal with tax stuff and things around the house.

***************

On the way to school I was nudged to stop at the Circle K. There was a penny on the floor mat as I walked in. (Coin #1)

***************

I called Doc twice from work today. Both times I think I woke him from his naps. Must be nice!

This evening I came home to find my daily Love Note on the dining table:

“Sparky and I went to Starbucks for coffee. Found two coins in parking stalls as we were getting some steps - one penny and one dime.

At CVS there was 1¢ in the parking lot and a dime in the flower bed. I went inside to take my blood pressure reading and found a nickel under the machine”.

Total: 6 Coins P (3), N (1), D (2), Q (0) = $0.28

No comments: