Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, February 8, 2010

Day #416 - Personality Types

This week’s homework assignment for my engineering students was to take an on-line test which determined their personality type. I KNEW some of them would see it as just a “time waster” or “busy work”. For two days I had been wondering how to make this exercise “practical” for them. This morning while eating breakfast I noticed my incoming mail pile (which keeps growing) on the sofa. On top was the American Society of Mechanical Engineering February magazine with several really good articles on how engineering companies are using Personality Profiles to make their engineering teams more effective! Talk about Timing and the Laws of Manifestation! Perfect!

***************

This afternoon before class I quickly ran to the Marketplace to look for today’s coin(s).

At the Carl’s Jr. line I saw what looked like a piece of ice, but it turned out to be a dime! As I retrieved it, there was a quarter peeking out from under the edge of the floor mat. (Coins #1&2) Thanks Penny Angels.

***************

When I got home at 10 pm, Doc was still out at a meeting. So I opened a can of soup and read his Love Note:

This morning after getting my coffee at Starbucks, I went to the bank and found 1¢ next door at the grocery store. Then I went to the mailbox center where Sparky and I walked the parking lot. There was 1¢ under the newspaper racks. Sparky made a stop a few feet further along and discovered 1¢ among a pile of cigarette butts. (Coins #3-5)

Doc arrived home around 10:30pm with a penny he found at Carl’s Jr. (Coin #6). He had told me he had a business meeting at Starbucks at 8:30pm so I asked him why the change of venue? His reply: “We met at Starbucks and had coffee as planned. That store closes at 9:30 so we continued our meeting (with a second coffee) at Carl’s Jr.” This man is seriously addicted to coffee.

Total: 6 Coins P (4), N (0), D (1), Q (1) = $0.39

No comments: