Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day #418 - Getting It

This morning I stopped and made a photocopy of the house floorplans. CPP. Even one baby step is forward progress.

***************

This afternoon before classes I ran over to the bookstore to get a certain form for the Scantron machine. I looked for the forms to no avail. I finally asked for help. The wonderful lady who assisted me said “We keep those instructor forms behind the counter here”. They come in packs of 75. I only needed 3! Then she said, “I have an open package, just take some. This is my gift to you, because of your Penny Smile gifts to others!” WOW! See …. Share your Penny Smiles with people. Here are some suggested ways to do it: Gift a Penny.

***************

Next, I ran through the student center just to look for today’s coins. One penny found at Round Table Pizza and one in the Subway line. I was in a hurry, so did not bother to explain my craziness, just grabbed the pennies and smiled at people. (Coins #1&2).

Arrived home tonight to find Doc watching TV, but there was a love note on the table:

Took cans and bottles to the recycling station. Then to the grocery store. Found a penny on the floor as I entered. (My reward for doing an “earth friendly deed”). There was a penny at the coffee station then a penny outside the store in a parking stall as I was leaving. (Coins #3-5)

***************

Today my classes were exhausting and exhilarating. I think some lightbulbs went on! We had an exam for most of the class, discussed stereotyping, explored ways to help each other succeed, plus a few other things. Some of them are “getting it!”

Total: 5 Pennies

No comments: