Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day #429 - Solitary Find

This morning on the way to school, Doc made the usual run through Starbucks. I hopped out and collected a penny.

I spent half the day at school grading papers and preparing for my classes.

Most ‘normal’ people would perhaps go to the movies or rent a video for entertainment on the weekend. For our “show”, Doc and I took a different way home from school so that we could get a closer glimpse of the landslide on the 10 / 57 freeway interchange. Neat to see how the bulldozers are working to terrace the hill. The Edison tower at the top of the hill is now much closer to the cut edge. Never noticed before what a really long span of wire goes across that freeway. Neat stuff!

The remainder of the day we were home working on tax stuff and more class prep. I am still not adequately prepared for the upcoming week.

One penny

No comments: