Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, June 4, 2010

Day #532 - Finally Friday

Today was a Furlough Day at work, so we went in for only a few hours. Stopped at Starbucks on the way to school for Doc’s muffin and coffee along with my dime. (Coin #1). I read the student journals this morning. Rewarding to read some of the things they have learned.

Since this was the last day of classes, I celebrated by redeeming a gift certificate for a facial which I had received 7 months ago. A very nice splurge.

This evening Doc and I had a “date”. He brought home one El Pollo Loco chicken dinner to go with the leftover food from last Monday’s Memorial Day BBQ. Doc collected 2 pennies, a dime and a nickel while getting the drive-through meal. We then enjoyed the movie “UP” while folding laundry and taping pennies to Penny Cards. Simple Pleasures. J

Total: 5 Coins P (2), N (1), D (2), Q (0) = $0.27

No comments: