Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day #533 - Sweaty Saturday

I “encouraged” Doc to get the yard work done quickly this morning so we could then go for his coffee. He eventually got going. We retrieved 10 coins out of the planter bed at Starbucks.

This afternoon we graded papers, bathed the dogs, froze boysenberries, did laundry, household chores, etc. I collected a penny and 3 quarters out of the washing machine, but those don’t count.

Total: 10 Coins P (9), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.19

No comments: