Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day #554 - Foregones

Worked on the yard sprinklers, then headed to the hardware store for parts. Doc insisted upon stopping and searching at the high school. He searched the parking lot while I headed onto the campus. I passed one vending machine and looked carefully around it. Nothing. I proceeded to another vending machine where Doc had once spotted a dime, but it was unreachable within the wire cage enclosure. That dime was no longer there, but as I stepped back, I spotted another dime (Coin #1). I was headed back to the car and passed the first vending machine to find a nickel next to it! (Coin #2).

Doc had to show me the penny he found. Unfortunately it was approximately 8 ft. out of our reach behind a chain link fence. (Coin #3 foregone). However, on the way to show me that coin, he spotted another penny in a dirt planter (Coin #4).

By then I was ready to leave, but Doc kept cruising the parking lot. We each found a Sit-N-Find penny (Coins #5&6)

Next Doc went to Starbucks and spotted a foregone penny in the window of the store next door (Coin #7)

Total: 7 Coins P (3), N (1), D (1) = $0.18 + 2 foregone pennies

No comments: