Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day #562 - Fireworks

No alarm clock again this morning!

Doc wanted to go out for some lumber and supplies. He stopped at McDonalds for his first supplies - a hamburger and a penny. I just got a penny. (Coins #1&2).

We next headed to the grocery store to return the rented DVDs. The parking lot was crowded, so Doc tossed me out of the van saying, “Go find a coin while you are out there. I’ll just circle in the parking lot”. Before I shut the van door, I spotted a penny in a planter. The hedges had just been trimmed back a few inches from the curb and there was a little dirt showing. As I bent to pick it up, another penny appeared, then another, and another! (Coins #3-6).

This afternoon I went out to run some errands. Doc went to McDonald’s for lunch - and a penny (Coin #7)

Holiday Celebrations going on in the local towns. We stayed home to enjoy the evening with the dogs. We thought they might be frightened. They looked out the front window and enjoyed the street show. Then Doc took them upstairs to view the fireworks at the County Fairgrounds!

Total: 7 Pennies

No comments: