Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, October 15, 2010

Day #665 - 2¢

Doc and I needed to pick up our eyeglasses this morning. Doc stopped at Starbucks en route. While he was in line, I went out to the parking lot next door. Almost every spot had a parked car - except for one. That one had 2 pennies in it. (Coins #1&2)

From Noon - 5 PM we met with a Project Manager, then the rest of the evening was spent on loan documents, reviewing trusswork, reviewing plans, landscape elevation points, and Doc graded student quizzes.

No comments: