Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, October 18, 2010

Day #668 - No Hiding

This morning after making numerous phone calls, I drove out to the print shop to get blueprints copied. The shop is located in a commercial center where there would be no reason for wayward coins to be in the parking lot. As I hopped out of the truck I said, “Good morning Penny Angels. There is approximately 50 ft. between me and the front door of the shop. I do not plan to go elsewhere today since I have a noon meeting with the electrician back at our house. If you want a story, you need to deliver now.” There was a shiny penny before I reached the door!

By 5 PM I needed to get out of the house. I took a break for a few minutes to investigate more flooring materials. On the way, I stopped to drop off the DVD Doc rented yesterday. I said to the Penny Angels, “I already have my story for today. I don’t want to write any more thank you.” I parked in the spot closest to the vending machine to return the disk. I fought Penny Fever and did not even look inside the store. I kept my eyes upward so that I could not possibly find any coins on the ground. I took the 10-12 steps, dropped the disk in the slot, returned to the van and reached for the door handle to open my truck. Dog Gone -- There were two shiny pennies at my feet! There is just no hiding from the Penny Angels!

Thought: The good news is - there is no hiding from the Penny Angels. The bad news is - there is no hiding from the Penny Angels. They were with me this morning when I called upon them, and they were with me this afternoon when I didn’t want them to be. Always with us. Call on them.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: