Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day #670 - Lost and Found

When Doc arrived in his office this morning he called home, “I figured I would be in class and too busy today to find any coins, but there was a shiny penny in my path from the car to my office. Then when I bent to pick it up, there was a second penny. Good start to my day.” (Coins #1&2)

I spent the morning on numerous house related items. Then this afternoon around 3 PM I headed out to research plumbing and bath fixtures for a few hours. I stopped at the gas station and found two pennies in the dirt planter. (Coins #3&4)

***************

This evening a friend called to say “Thank You”. I asked her “For What?” She is leaving Friday for her honeymoon so last night I typed a quick email: “Are you counting down the hours until your departure?” Around noon today she replied that she definitely was. She also said she had been searching for over a week for some misplaced papers and a second item. She was getting frantic about them. She asked if I might “ask my Penny Angels to help her find the items.” I said out loud, “Penny Angels, LP really needs to find those items. She is already stressed enough with work and getting things ready for the Honeymoon. Would you bring her peace and comfort right now? Also let her find those two items. She really does need to find those and besides, it will help her belief level (and mine) if this works. Please open her eyes to see those items”. Shortly thereafter the items were found - one in the car and one elsewhere. Coincidence? You decide.

Lesson: Just ask - it can’t hurt

***************

The architect and we have been working almost daily for the past four weeks on the Grading Plan. This evening around 7:30 we delivered it to the Soils Engineer for review and wet stamping. Keep fingers crossed that things look OK to him.

Later this evening we worked on the electrical plans and other details. Daily progress.

Total: 4 Pennies

No comments: