Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day #669 - 21

This morning Doc insisted that I keep him company as he drove to Starbucks to get coffee. I told him to take the dog instead. He took both of us. Doc got his coffee at the drive through window - plus one dime for Sparky and one dime for me. Doc said, “But you still need to get a penny or else it won’t be ‘Penny Tales’ tonight.”

This afternoon I drove over to Boomerang Blueprint for more copies. Remember yesterday I said that commercial complex really doesn’t have businesses where money is exchanged, so the chances of a coin are slim. Today when driving over there I said to the Penny Angels, “OK. Yesterday I found a Penny at Boomerangs right after I challenged you. That was pure coincidence. That can not be a direct result of my just saying it and it came true. If that were the case, it would happen again today if I asked for it.”

I parked my truck and walked the few feet to the front door of the shop. “See. I told you it wouldn’t happen.” I was waiting for my prints when a gentleman walked in. He said to me, “Hello YOUNG lady.” (I was the only one in the room, so I guess he meant me). “If that is your pickup truck parked outside, your headlights are on.” And then he left. I quickly went outside and turned off my lights. I was thinking how nice of him to perform that Act of Random Kindness (ARK). And as I returned to the door of the shop, there was a penny!

***************

The rest of the afternoon and evening were spent on new house related actions and investigations. There were several really positive “links” made. More progress.

Total: 3 Coins P (1), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.21

No comments: