Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, December 3, 2010

Day #714 - Technically Correct

It’s Friday night and I’m pooped! This week has been INTENSE. Every day from early morning until late night, pushing hard. Only seven months remaining in my Leave of Absence, so each day counts.

Doc got his penny at McDonalds when he went for breakfast. (Coin #1)

This morning Doc and I met for a few hours with our project manager, Daryl and a potential house framer. Trying to figure out ways to cut costs if we can.

Then Doc and I went to the blueprint shop to pick up the revised cross section drawings. We reviewed them and they are not done correctly. We are marking them and now need to go back to the architect Monday morning for further work instead of submitting to the City as planned. The cross sections are not Technically Correct.

At 2:30 after getting the plans, Doc and I stopped for a Mongolian BBQ lunch. Before entering the restaurant, I did a 5-minute detour in search of coins. I walked next door to the KFC for one penny, the McDonalds for a second penny and through the coin laundry for a quarter. It was funny. There were three aisles in the laundry and I walked down each one. As I was leaving, I said to the Penny Angels, “Don’t know why I bothered looking here, I have very rarely ever found a penny in a laundrymat”. And as I said that, there was a quarter! The Penny Angels love to make me “eat my thoughts”. Although I did say “Penny”, so my thought was Technically Correct.

Total: 4 Coins P (3), N (0), D (0), Q (1) = $0.28

No comments: