Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day #741 - Separate Ways



Today Doc and I parted and went our separate ways -- at least for a few hours. He poured concrete and I poured love.

Doc found one penny at McDonalds where he stopped for breakfast this morning. (Doc #1).

Doc spent his day with son, Brian in mixing, pouring and finishing concrete. A continuation of the job they began on Monday. After the work, as Doc drove to the freeway, he stopped in the left turn lane at a red light. He spotted a median penny, but decided it wasn’t worth the risk. Then he spotted a dime -- and dove for both coins. (Doc #2&3).

His next stop was at the grocery store for some bread to go with the turkey Brian had given him. He collected a penny and a dime there (Doc #4&5).

***************

This morning I made several calls and wrote some emails to keep the new house project moving forward. At noon I headed to Lowe’s Home Supply to investigate, lights, shutters, countertops and all sorts of things. As I walked across the parking lot, I asked the Penny Angels for a coin. There was a dime when I walked in. (Tina #1)

My friend, Norma is in town from Texas and we had a 3:30 appointment to take her, her mom, and her sister for a Reiki session. They called to say they would be late due to the stop-and-go holiday traffic on the freeway. I used those extra few minutes to stop to get some flowers and collected four pennies in various places at that quick stop. (Tina #2-5).

The afternoon was just overflowing with love. The love from Elizabeth’s healing hands to the ladies, the love and friendship between each of us, and the extra special love for my ‘niece’ Arwen. A very nice afternoon and evening.

Total: 10 Coins P (7), N (0), D (3), Q (0) = $ 0.37

No comments: