Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, March 7, 2011

Day #808 - MY Way

Most of my day was spent as Doc’s hostage assisting him with a project which he was supposed to have completed last month. Now that it is past the deadline, it has become urgent and Doc has become uhhh …. ‘more focused’ would be a nicer way to say it. The marriage vow “until death do us part” came to mind.

I was allowed out of the house for a few hours so we could visit the construction site. On the way, we stopped at a 7-11 store to find today’s coin. Doc claimed a penny in the parking lot and I found a penny at the car wash next door. (Coins #1&2).

***************

At the job site things were moving! Grader Craig was out there hauling away the mulch pile. Miguel and Serfin were continuing work on the foundation, Rick was getting the rebar ready and Daryl was overseeing things. You can see the sewer pipe lines and the strings where the floor will be.

***************

On the way home we stopped for petrol and a quarter at the gas station (Coin #3). Then there was the bank. (No coins). Then Carl’s Jr. where Doc got a burger and I got a nickel. (Coin #4). The next stop was the office supply store so I could obtain organizational materials to “straighten out” Doc’s project for him. I told him that if he wanted my assistance in cleaning up his chaos, then it would be done my way. I got supplies; Doc got a penny. (Coin #5).

Total: 5 Coins P (3), N (1), D (0), Q (1) = $0.33

Thought: Love thy Neighbor is pretty easy; Love thy Spouse can be more challenging on some days!

No comments: