Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #829 - Loitering

Today involved more prep work for me, and the beginning of the new school term for Doc.

My first errand was an office supply store. No coins there. So I wandered to the CVS Pharmacy. Used the excuse of going in to take my blood pressure so I wasn’t merely loitering. I collected my BP reading, a penny, a nickel, and a dime. (Coins #1-3).

Spent a few hours at Home Depot researching and selecting laminate countertops, door handles, sinks, and more. One more penny. (Coin #4).

Doc was preoccupied with school all day. By the time he came home at 8:30 PM he was not in the mood to discuss much of anything.

Total: 4 Coins P (2), N (1), D (1), Q (0) = $0.17

No comments: