Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day #846 - Draining



Went to school and “worked” for 4 hours today. That was draining! Not sure I could handle working a regular full time job again. I am exhausted this evening! But I did get to share the Penny Finding Story with a few new people.

This morning the City Inspector approved the septic tank placement. Looks like things should be draining properly. Now those huge holes can be backfilled.

Piping was installed along some of the foundation walls. That should ensure proper drainage.

After work at CPP, I went to the paint store for supplies. The new Tool Shed is scheduled to be built Monday. Found one penny on that trip. (Coin #1).

It is now 10 PM. Doc just walked through the front door. He looks pretty drained after his work day. Time for dinner …. Bye.

Total: 1 Penny

No comments: