Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, April 18, 2011

Day #850 - Rain!


A few months ago we were told: “No matter when you start construction, it will rain on the day you begin the framing”. In the past three days temperatures have been over 90 degrees with not a cloud in the sky. We had the air conditioner on yesterday.

This morning we awoke to overcast skies. There was a slight mist as I drove to the construction site. There were two crews beginning work this morning - the framing crew and the tool shed crew. The framers expect to take two weeks on the floor. The Tool Shed crew was supposed to be finished this afternoon.

It misted for the first few hours, then turned to rain! By noon it was really too wet to work. By 2 PM everyone had gone home. I went to a flooring store to do research.

I stopped at WalMart on the way home for supplies and today’s penny.

On his way home from school at 9:30 PM Doc stopped at McDonalds to get a burger as an appetizer before coming home for the dinner I had prepared. He also found a penny.

Total: 2 pennies

No comments: