Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day #849 - Final Score

In comparison to yesterday, today was pretty mellow. Doc and I had a fun challenge going. Nothing official, we just kept “one upping” each other on the Penny Finding.

Doc insisted upon going out for breakfast. After that, he cruised the high school parking lot. He spotted a Sit-N-Find, then I found one. He wanted to get out and walk the skateboard park; I did not. We walked anyhow. He found a penny, then I found one. He found another, then I found one. The score of the game was tied. Then we found a few more. We left there with the score: Tina 6, Doc 4. (Coins #1-10)

Doc collected a coffee and a dime at Starbucks on his way to school where he spent the afternoon preparing for classes. (Coin #11).

While grocery shopping this evening, Doc found one penny at each of the first two grocery stores. (Coins #12&13).. Score now: Tina 6, Doc 7. At the third grocery store I collected a dime and a penny. (Coins #14&15). I win!

Final Score: Tina 8, Doc 7.

Total: 15 Coins P (13), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.33

No comments: