Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day #930 - Horses

We had an 8:30 meeting on site with the stucco guy we met yesterday. He walked around the Penny Palace and noted all the little things we should do before he plasters in order to minimize cracks or leakages.

Another load of lumber was delivered. The crew began laying the radiant barrier roof sheathing. What a difference to stand under that vs. the open rafters.

Today we actually saw horses in the equestrian trail! We have owned the property now for 1.5 years and this is the first time we have seen horses on the grass trail.

With all the heat and mugginess, the framing crew had consumed all the bottled water. Doc and I went to the water store for more. Doc found a penny as he was paying for the water. (Coin #1). I collected a British 5 Pence at the grocery store where I was getting more hand sanitizer for the guys. (Coin #2)

We went to school and worked for a few hours. We hauled several cart loads of gear to prepare for the solar car reunion. Then Doc worked on things for the upcoming ABET accreditation review.

On the way home I stopped at the 99¢ store to look for gift wrapping items for the reunion. Did not find what I needed, but collected three pennies - two of which were witnessed by other customers. (Yes, I did give them Penny Cards). (Coins #3-5)

Total: 5 Coins P (4) + British 5 Pence

No comments: