Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, July 11, 2011

Day #933 - Reunion

The total focus for today was the 20-year solar car team reunion. Guests arrived from AZ, TX, MO, OR, WA, the Phillipines, and even Australia.

Doc began his day with a run to McDonalds for breakfast and a penny. (Coin #1).

I had 5-6 places to go this morning in order to prepare for the reunion. After the 5th stop without a coin, I was getting a bit impertinent with the Penny Angels. “Look, I do not have time for your shenanigans right now. I am too nervous and uptight. Today is no time to mess with me. No SingSong - just provide the bloomin’ coin!” Within about 10 seconds I spotted a dark spot. Yes, a penny! (Coin #2).

I was on campus at 1 p.m. and definitely did not think about coins the rest of the day. Doc arrived a bit later after ‘getting cleaned up’ and stopping for munchies at McDonalds. He also collected three dimes and a nickel. (Coins #3-6). I was way too nervous to eat anything today.

***************

Solar Raycers Reunion

I do not have words which can adequately describe the experience. The smiles say it all.





Total: 6 Coins P (2), N (1), D (3), Q (0) = $0.37

No comments: