Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day #968 - Simple Seven

This morning I worked on rental property ledgers until noon. Productive morning there. Then I spent two hours fighting with the printer to get one printout of my Google Calendar. I was at the end of my patience limit, so I went for a drive. Headed to Target for cleaning supplies and today’s coin. Found the supplies and trash bags, but no coins. So I wandered across the street to the 7-11 where I collected 7 coins.

The afternoon and evening were spent mending clothes, doing household chores and preparing things for the coming week.

Total: 7 Coins P (4), N (0), D (2), Q (1) = $0.49

I actually had today’s Tale written by 8 p.m. and was going to do other things this evening and not think about Penny Finding. At 8:30 Doc and Sparky went out for a coffee. I asked him not to collect any coins because I did not want to stay up late to write more Penny Tale. They got the coffee and no coins. Whew! Then they stopped for petrol and still no coins. As Doc drove away he spotted a nickel. He parked the van to retrieve the coin; there was a penny in his path as well. That nickel completed a Hit for the Cycle today.

I have edited my original Tale and now the title no longer makes “cents”. Oh well. Too bad. Sometimes this whole Penny Finding stuff doesn’t make “cents” either.

New Total: 9 Coins P (5), N (1), D (2), Q (1) = $0.55

No comments: