Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day #1,325 - Plain Day


Doc loves to go out for breakfast - so we went off to Cocos.  I agreed to go so that he would work with me in reviewing our calendars and planning our week.

We drove out to Rental #2 to photograph the front lawn.  The Homeowners Association has cited us for a dead lawn, yet it is green.  Thus, I needed photos to include in my written response.

Norman Snoring
We stopped for petrol where I collected a dime.  (Coin #1)  Then we went to Arizona Leather to investigate sofas.  People tell us that leather holds up better than fabric.  Nice stuff, but a bit pricey for our budget.

Back at home, we tried to hang Doc’s diplomas on the wall of his office.  The picture hangers bent under the load.  (I bought them at the 99¢ store).  So we made a trip to the hardware store for better quality hangers.  As Doc pulled up to a parking stall, there was a dime in his path. So he made me fetch it before he parked over it.  (Coin #2)

We then went to the Pomona house where we took out the weekly garbage.

We went for our routine Sunday night grocery shopping.  At the last grocery store found one penny as I walked in, a penny when paying for our merchandise, then a dime next to the passenger door as I was getting back in the van.  (Coins #3-5)



Total:   5 Coins        P (2), N (0), D (3), Q (0) = $0.32

No comments: